1. The forced circulation evaporator features enlarged heating surface and high concentration efficiency. Constructed with stainless steel, smooth inner wall of the tanks ensures easy clean.
2. The extraction and concentration can be performed at low temperature in the same enclosed tank, allowing for 8% increase in extraction rate, high effective composition, and minimal loss.
3. A large condensation area is beneficial to condensation and recovery of solvent, ensuring low solvent loss and a recovery rate of more than 95%.
4. Maximizing the use of residual heat greatly reduces repeated heating and cooling, lowering energy consumption.
5. Compact structure, small floor area occupied, few operators needed, low production cost
6. Fully enclosed production reduces pollution to the environment, meeting the GMP requirements.
|Model and specification||RCN-500||RCN-1000||RCN-2000||RCN-3000||RCN-6000|
|Raw material capacity(Kg)||100-200||200-400||300-700||500-1000||900-2000|